If you are looking to take a step towards simplifying anything in your life and space, consider using this first week of August as your motivation to get started.
An underlying theme in my work has always been ‘Success through Simplicity’. When we simplify areas of our home, office and life it improves our success to meet daily goals. When we have less, there is less to maintain. Period.
7 Days/7 Suggestions to Simplify
- Declutter and organize.
- Work on one area at a time and release unwanted items. Organize what’s left by grouping similar items and use containers to keep them in place.
- Reduce your debt.
- Evaluate your spending habits, set up a budget and setgoals to pay off credit card balances.
- Simplify meals.
- You can eat well and sustain a healthy eating plan by simplifying the rules. Consider the 80/20 rule. It’s tough to eat clean all the time so try to eat clean 80% of the time and reserve 20% for special treat days.
- Stop multi-tasking!
- Focus on one task at a time and give that one task your full attention. I guarantee you’ll finish the task faster
and with greater accuracy.
- Reduce negativity.
- Minimize the negativity in your life. Watch less news. Surround yourself with people who have a positive, uplifting
and inspiring spirit.
Meet Sandra Lane, Speaker and Productivity Coach
- I can help you get unstuck from the overwhelm and meet daily goals.
- Let’s schedule a virtual coffee and chat, (412) 841-7169