We’ve all grown dependent on the tech tools we have in our work and life.
However, is that technology helping or hindering you?
Take a moment to ask yourself- are these devices and apps supporting my work and life or are they simply wasting time in my day?
Consider a digital detox. Try one or all….
- Close the multiple tabs on your computer. Turn off the cell phone. Perform focused work without device distractions.
- Don’t be reactionary to the pings and dings you hear and feel. Turn off notifications and schedule time for email, phone calls and social media.
- Delete unused apps on your phone.
- Disconnect from devices and screens 60 minutes before bedtime.
- Designate certain hours of the day or a day of the week as tech free.
- Use a traditional alarm clock. Charge your phone away from your bedside.
Sandra Lane works one on one with individuals as a productivity coach. She speaks to corporations and organizations, virtually and in person, on a variety of topics related to time management, productivity and organization.
Reach out for a get-to-know you phone call @ (412) 841-7169