Have Sandra speak at your event
The positive direction of your next event begins right here… Sandra will provide an inspirational and dynamic opening or closing keynote. Let’s schedule a discovery call to discuss which keynote is best suited for your event.
From Clutter to Clarity
Sandra digs into the “how” and “why” of our overbooked, overwhelmed and overbuying culture. Sandra shares research on the affects of clutter to our physical and mental well-being.
Success Through Simplicity
It’s not about doing more in less time. It’s about how to live and work with simplicity in mind. When you have less (of anything, shoes, emails, paper, toys, etc) you have less to maintain.
Sandra reveals how you can recognize, release and refocus on what is worth doing. And with that, comes success.
The Positively Productive Road Map is your guide to Getting on the Road to Productivity. Each module uncovers an obstacle that may hinder your daily efficiency along with proven solutions to bypass those obstacles. All modules can be presented on-site or virtually. Based on the length of your scheduled meeting, choose one or more modules in the Positively Productive lineup. Have questions about which module(s) would be best for your event? Let’s schedule a discovery call to discuss.
Positively Productive Road Map!
According to Salary.com, workers waste 2 hours/day.
Sandra will help you reclaim that lost time and more.
- Meeting Management. How to make the most of a meeting as a leader and/or an attendee (applicable to online or in-person meetings).
- Focus. Are distractions derailing your day? Solutions to improve focus.
- Procrastination. Stop procrastinating and start producing. Learn techniques to overcome procrastination.
- Decisions. Setting boundaries, determining what is essential and what is not.
- Mental clutter. Schedules, projects and lists oh my! The art of effective brain dumps.
- Self-Care. Personal health is often overlooked and a critical stop on the road to productivity. Focus on sleep, social, mindset, physical and eating habits.
- Paper Clutter Conquered! Manage the never-ending paper flow and create custom files for improved efficiency.
- Email manners and management. Don’t let it run your day or ruin your working relationships.
- Organization. Your desk space is not a storage space. Easy steps to get your work space organized.
- Virtual Etiquette– Professional do’s and don’ts for your online presence.
- Work-from-Home Productivity Hacks– How to make working from home actually work.
Organizing Tactics for the Busy Mom
All moms work, some have a full or part-time job too.
Sandra has been in the trenches and understands the demands of motherhood.
This breakout session is not about turning you into a Super Mom, this is about making you feel super about being a mom.
She uses her own experiences to provide solid solutions facing today’s busy families. Customize your session with a focus on any of these relevant topics:
- the never-ending paper/mail flow
- artwork and what to do with it all
- upkeep of toys and clothes
- the master bedroom – your sanctuary
- self-care is the key
- create your command center
- stop keeping a mental to-do list
- distractions get in your way