About Sandra Lane
Organization, time management, project planning and productivity are skills that have been organically weaved into Sandra’s life. It began with influences from my her dad’s organization in his workshop and her mom’s project planning for events.
After graduating college with a degree in business, Sandra worked in field sales for two Fortune 500 companies with territories that covered the five boroughs of New York and Western PA. Sandra continued working part-time after her children were born as a professional trade show coordinator.
Sandra’s life experience as a mom and volunteer for multiple organizations from Garden Club to Girl Scouts has shaped her skills in planning, preparation, focus, goal setting and scheduling. Twenty plus years later, she still serves on several boards in her community and church.
She is a board-certified professional organizer, productivity specialist, active member and past president of the Pittsburgh Chapter of NAPO. She is an affiliate member of the Pittsburgh chapters of the National Speaker’s Association and International Coach Federation.
Sandra’s book, ‘Ask the Organizer’ is an Amazon best seller. The book is thoughtfully designed to be an easy read with it’s Q&A format that covers all topics time management, organization and productivity for the home, office and life. Sandra has also made contributions to various print articles as a productivity and organization subject matter expert.
Sandra has taken all that experience coupled with 10 years as the owner and principal organizer of Organization Lane to audiences with provocative presentations that motivate and inspire positive change. She also coaches and encourages individuals to meet their goals while staying connected to their own self-preservation.
Sandra is married and the mother of two adult children.
Want to know a little more…
- I was born and raised in the Garden State of New Jersey. Exit 153. (If you’re from New Jersey, you’ll get that).
- From 1982-1992, I spent an inordinate amount of time in a leotard, tights and leg warmers working part-time as an aerobics instructor.
- Blessed with the gift of two children, now 24 and 21. I am also a U.S. host mom to our Venezuelan daughter, 25. Sure, they are adults but let’s face it, parenting never ends.
- Thanks to my many volunteer opportunities, I have chaired or participated in well over 1,000 meetings. Good and bad.
- I’m not afraid to get dirty… proud finisher of a Tough Mudder!
- My favorite quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
- I admit it…I’m an organizing and productivity dork. That’s just me, if we work together, we’ll see what works best for you.
Don’t let the quarantine impact your productivity. Working and schooling from home is a new venture for most of us so here are 5 strategies to stay motivated and...Read more