Watch Sandra in Action
Organization, time management, project planning and productivity are skills that have been organically weaved into Sandra’s life. It began with influences from her dad’s organization in his workshop and her mom’s project planning for events.
After graduating college with a degree in business, Sandra worked in field sales for two Fortune 500 companies with territories that covered the five boroughs of New York and Western PA. After her children were born, Sandra continued working part-time as a professional trade show coordinator.
Sandra’s life experience as a mom and volunteer for multiple organizations from the Garden Club to Girl Scouts has shaped her skills in planning, preparation, focus, goal setting and scheduling. 30+ years later, she still serves on several Boards in her community and church.
She is a Board-Certified Professional Organizer, Workplace Productivity Specialist, active member and past president of the Pittsburgh Chapter of NAPO. She is a member of the Pittsburgh Chapter of the National Speakers Association.
Sandra’s book, ‘Ask the Organizer’ is an Amazon best seller. The book is thoughtfully designed to be an easy read with it’s Q&A format that covers all topics related to time management, organization and productivity for the home, office and life.
Sandra has taken that experience coupled with 13+ years as the Owner and Principal Organizer of Organization Lane to audiences, including the highly respected TEDx stage, with provocative speeches that motivate and inspire positive change.
Want to know a little more…
- I was born and raised in the Garden State of New Jersey. Exit 153. (If you’re from New Jersey, you’ll get that). I happily call Pittsburgh home for nearly 30 years.
- From 1982-1992, I spent an inordinate amount of time in a leotard, tights and leg warmers working part-time as an aerobics instructor.
- Blessed with the gift of two children, now 27 and 24. My husband and I are also U.S. parents to our Venezuelan daughter, 28.
- My secret super power… parallel parking.
- I’m not afraid to get dirty… I’m a proud finisher of a Tough Mudder!
- My favorite quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou